The Melton Building Society is looking for a pragmatic and collaborative Branch Operations Manager with previous management experience.
This role has responsibility for the management and oversight of the Society’s Branch network. The Branch Operations Manager is responsible for:
• Ensuring that consistently high service standards are provided to customers accessing our branch services
• Regularly reviewing customer experience and feedback and taking action to address issues and make improvements where necessary
• The effective application of branch processes and controls
• Staff recruitment, training and development.
• Regular interaction with partner companies and the Marketing team regarding the availability and promotion of products and services.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience in a management role, preferably within the financial services or retail sector
• Be an experienced decision maker
• Have a proven track record of delivering high standards of service to customers
• A good understanding of the financial services sector and regulatory framework within which a building Society operates
• The ability to build strong relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have experience in recruitment, training and development of staff
The salary for this role will be £30,331–33,772 per annum, depending on skills and experience as well as a competitive reward package including bonus and pension is available for the right candidate.
If you feel you meet these requirements and would like to be considered for this vacancy, please apply in writing with a CV* to Mrs Debbie Flint, Director of Operations at Mutual House, Leicester Road, Melton Mowbray, LE13 0DB, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking on the link below.