- Get in touch with Melton Building Society in any branch, via the phone or online to be referred for a Uinsure home insurance quote and to be entered into the prize draw of £250.
- To be eligible for this prize draw, you must be resident in the UK and aged 18 or over.
- There is one prize of £250 to be won, with one winner being selected at random from all customers who receive a Uinsure home insurance or commercial insurance quote, via Melton Building Society, between midnight on 1st May 2022 – 23:39 on 30th June 2022 inclusive.
- The winner will be the first name drawn from all eligible participants who received a quote.
- There will be one entry per quote and limited to one entry per person, the prize is non-transferable, and no alternative will be offered. In the event that no quotes are made, no draw for the £250 will take place.
- Employees of Melton Building Society or The Group are not allowed to participate in the prize draw.
- The draw will end at 23:59 on Thursday 30th June 2022 and the winner will be contacted by Melton Building Society via email, telephone or post within 30 days following this.
- Performance of presenting the cheque will be decided upon with the winner once they have been contacted.
- If 30 days after the date of the draw we have been unsuccessful in contacting the winner, we reserve the right to hold a redraw and give the prize to the person then drawn.
- The winner must give consent to being presented with a cheque for the £250 with a photograph in branch and to being used in the marketing of the announcement.
- No correspondence will be entered into.
- Details provided will only be used to complete the prize draw. Non-winners’ details will be kept for six months after the draw before deletion. Winners’ details will be kept for twelve months before deletion.
Promoter: Melton Building Society, Mutual House, Leicester Road, Melton Mowbray, Leicestershire, LE13 0DB.
The Melton Building Society acts as an introducer to Uinsure. Uinsure Limited is authorised and regulated
by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 463689). Registered address: The XYZ Building, 2 Hardman
Boulevard, Manchester M3 3AQ. MMBS15922