We have teamed up with Uinsure, an award-winning insurance provider, to offer the Melton’s customers a comprehensive home insurance policy at a great price. Uinsure’s Home Insurance product has been independently rated as 5 Star by financial-research specialists, Defaqto. This rating indicates that the product ‘provides quality cover and includes a comprehensive range of features and benefits’. Have a look at the key features:
Panel of insurers
Our work with Uinsure means you are getting the best deal from a panel of leading UK insurers. They all offer the same policy cover but compete to offer you the most competitive quote. This applies whether you want buildings insurance, contents insurance, or both.
Cover included as standard
- Up to £1,000,000 buildings insurance to cover the rebuilding costs of your home if it’s completely destroyed
- Up to £75,000 contents cover as standard
- An option to increase your cover to £100,000 if the standard cover isn’t enough
Optional extras to meet your needs
- Accidental damage cover
- Personal possessions cover
- Family legal protection
- Home emergency cover
Some great benefits
- Alternative accommodation cover if an insured event makes your home unsafe to live in.
- Pay by direct debit
- Accidental damage cover for your audio and visual equipment; DVD players and desktop computers are included as standard
- Frozen food cover up to the contents maximum claims limit
- Personal money cover up to £750 and credit cards up to £1,000 (in the home)
- All repairs guaranteed for one year
What isn’t covered
- Damage due to wear and tear
- Incidents that occurred before the policy started
- Where your property has been unoccupied for more than 60 days
- Loss or damage to gates and fences during a storm
- Damage caused by pets
Click here to get a quote
Or visit your local branch. Alternatively, you can call us now on 01664 414141.
View the policy documents
The Melton Building Society acts as an introducer to Uinsure. Uinsure Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 463689). Registered address: 1st Floor, XYZ Building, 2 Hardman Street, Manchester M3 3AQ .