We have teamed up with Uinsure, an award winning insurance provider to deliver Melton Building Society customers with a comprehensive home insurance policy at a great price. Uinsure’s Home Insurance product has been independently rated as 5 Star by financial research specialists, Defaqto. This rating indicates that the product “provides quality cover and includes a comprehensive range of features and benefits”. Have a look at our key features:
Panel of insurers
Our insurance proposition means you are getting the best deal from a panel of insurers. They all offer the same policy coverage and compete with each other to offer you the most competitive quote. This applies whether you want buildings insurance, contents insurance, or both.
Cover included as standard
- Up to £1,000,000 buildings insurance to cover the rebuilding costs of your home should the worst happen
- Up to £75,000 standard home contents cover based on replacement as new
- An option to increase your cover to £100,000 if the standard cover isn’t enough
Optional extras to meet your needs
- Accidental damage cover
- Personal belongings away from home
- Pedal cycles away from home
- Family legal expenses cover
- Home emergency cover
Some great benefits
- Pay by direct debit
- Accidental damage cover for your audio and visual equipment, DVD players and desktop computers included as standard
- Frozen food cover up to the contents maximum claims limit
- Personal money cover up to £750 and credit cards up to £1,000 (in the home)
- One year guarantee on home repairs carried out by insurer appointed builders
For a quote visit your local branch or call us now on 01664 414141.
View policy documents
- A summary of the key features and limitations of our home insurance – Policy Summary
- The full terms and conditions of our home insurance policy – Policy Wording
*Terms & conditions apply. Offer may be withdrawn without notice.
The Melton Building Society acts as an introducer to Uinsure. Uinsure Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (No. 463689). Registered address: 8 St John Street, Manchester M3 4DU.